- Occupant demands are constantly changing and getting more and more sophisticated. Our connected building control systems not only satisfy occupant demands, they also make your building more operationally and energy efficient. Our commitment to open protocols, and industry IT standards, combined with our best-of-breed technology offering, creates a sustainable foundation that supports and evolves with your building system’s lifecycle.
- Attract occupants and help ensure the productivity of employees with integrated and connected building systems. Our proven IP-based solution creates a secure and open system so that you can offer your occupants and employees more – more app integration, more environmental control, and more flexibility to change workplace configuration.
- Automation and features like occupancy sensing, scheduling and daylight harvesting, along with less redundancy in your network infrastructure helps buildings reduce their carbon footprint.
- Unify and integrate your disparate building systems from multiple vendors into one open platform without getting tied down to one service provider. Create customized dashboards that provide insight and visibility into operations, alarms such as equipment faults, and trends including energy usage during peak periods to proactively manage buildings and remotely troubleshoot issues. Leverage technology such as RESTful API, BACnet IP, connected controllers and unified systems to help future-ready your campus as technology continues to advance.
- Employees become more productive in the comfortable and healthy environment created through optimizing lighting, and air quality. By linking our BAS and open RESTful API with 3rd party room booking software, conference rooms become meeting-ready with proper temperature and lighting. Tenants have great control of their space through a touchscreen controller and repartitioning software makes it easy to reconfigure work space as needed.
Vero Centre, completed in 2000, remains one of Auckland’s most prestigious office buildings, attracting and retaining some of the country’s most respected companies as tenants. The property has won numerous awards for excellence in design, construction and efficiency. The lobby was comprehensively upgraded in 2016.
Britomart – home to the headquarters of Westpac, EY, innovative co-working space Generator and a host of other market-leading businesses, and located right above the city’s busiest public transport hub – is the crossroads where Auckland sees the best of itself: clever, creative, rich in history and full of promise.
Two towers located on the corner of prestigious Queen and Victoria Streets , 205 Queen Streets is a muilti tenancy office space which we have recently completed a full building controls upgrade on.
Located on the former Northern Roller Mills site between Shortland Street and Fort Street in downtown Auckland City. The floors feature high quality finishes and a flexible and economical VAV air conditioning system.
Is Your Building Meeting Everyone’s Needs?
Occupant demands are constantly changing and getting more and more sophisticated. Our connected building control systems not only satisfy occupant demands, they also make your building more operationally and energy efficient. Our commitment to open protocols, and industry IT standards, combined with our best-of-breed technology offering, creates a sustainable foundation that supports and evolves with your building system’s lifecycle.